Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Week 3 Recap

 
RUNNING:

The week of 6/17 to 6/22 didn't involve a lot of running, unless you count my nose.  I had a very annoying cold and it seemed to sap the last bits of energy I had left after work and family responsibilities.

So I didn't run for almost the entire week.  I did however keep up with my PT exercises and stretching so my knee is really feeling pretty good now.

Over the weekend the family took a little mini-vacation to a friends lake house where I was really able to catch up on some sleep and relax with the family.  So when I came back on Sunday I went out for a run and wanted to see how fast I could go.  Not surprisingly, it wasn't very fast :-)  But it's a work in progress.

FUNDRAISING:

Last week I got a very generous donation which REALLY helped a lot keep me on pace to make my goal by November.  I updated my fundraising graph, slowly but surely we are getting there. 

SUMMARY:

Overall it was a good week to relax and recover, and with luck this week I'll be able to hit it harder and put in some good training.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE


No comments:

Post a Comment